Sunday, April 17, 2022

Live!

You are the risen of the Lord!

Because He lives, I live. John 14:19

I have been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, and the life that I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loves me and gave His life for me. Galatians 2:20 

Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. John 5:24

I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.  And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. John 11:25-26

He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. Romans 8:11  

Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory,  Revelation 19:7

Today, as we celebrate and remember Jesus' death and resurrection, nothing is more important and powerful than to agree with Jesus and what His Word declares as the glorious and eternal truth.  All praise and thanks to God forever! 

Have to add a P. S.
  One Easter morning as I was preaching about the resurrection of Jesus, I followed the eastern church's chant, "He is Risen!" and the congregation would reply, "He is risen indeed!" getting louder each time we declared it.  A lady, who was in the hospital with pneumonia had been released just to attend services, felt a warmth in her chest and was instantly healed.  Ever since then, I know the power of the resurrection is released by declaring Jesus is risen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment